Tuesday 11 October 2016

Entertainment: FUNKE AKINDELE BAGS TWO AT NAIJA FM COMEDY JAM & AWARDS

Moshood Akinleye

Nollywood Actress, Funke Akindele went home with two awards at the 2016 Naija FM Comedy Jam & Awards held on Sunday at Muson Centre, Onikan Lagos.

Funke, popularly known as Jennifer was nominated in two categories of the awards and she won in both. The first was in the SitCom (Situational Comedy) of the Year Category in which Funke’s JENNIFER’S DIARY SERIES, The Johnsons and two other SitComs contested in. The second was Comedy Actor of the Year Category in which Osofia and two other Comedy Actors contested in.
Funke went home with the SITCOM OF THE YEAR AWARD and COMEDY ACTOR OF THE YEAR for 2016. Speaking on the night, Funke dedicated the awards to God, her fans and all crew members of JENNIFER’S DIARY. “I give all thanks to God, and Naija FM, and then all crew member of JENNIFER’S DIARY for being there always” …..In her comic language,” I think we deserve a round of applause because since a year that we have been airing JENNIFER’S DIARY on AIT, NTA and other stations, we never repeat a single episode”

“I feel so good, and I also appreciate my hubby so much and all my siblings. Once again, a big thank you to Naija FM and my fans”…she began.


0 comments: